Caregiver Payment Dates
FYI - Caregiver Board payments are made one month in arrears. So, a caregiver who has a child placed in June will receive payment in July for the June per diem owed.
Pittsburgh Office - Please see below for the payment schedule for September through December 2017...
- September EFT Board payments will be available on Friday, October 20 and checks will be mailed on Friday, October 20
- October EFT Board payments will be available on Tuesday, November 21 and checks will be mailed on Monday, November 20
- November EFT Board payments will be available on Thursday, December 21 and checks will be mailed on Thursday, December 21
Philadelphia Offfice - Payment schedule is the same every month
- EFT Board payments are paid on the 13th of each month and checks are also mailed on the 13th
EFT = Electronic Funds Transfer or Direct Deposit
National Kinship Review - Newsletter Archives!
- Volume 1 : Issue 4 - December 2017 - a-KIN-formative 2017: Highlighting a National View on Kinship Care
- Volume 1 : Issue 3 - November 2017 - Value the Family: A Prescription for a Nation in Crisis
- Volume 1 : Issue 2 - October 2017 - Being on the Home TEEM: Using Touchpoints in a Family Service Model for Kinship Care
- Volume 1 : Issue 1 - September 2017 - Kinship Care: Changing a Month of Awareness to a Daily Moral Imperative!